|R2900 Outcast Bucket compared to Conventional R2900 CAT Bucket|
|Operating cost savings
$40,000 to 50,000
To be quantified
|Replacement parts stock reduction||50%|
|Lower CO2 emissions||To be quantified|
The operating cost savings were estimated from a 12 week production trial.
Other benefits not easily quantified:
- reduced loader downtime for bucket maintenance.
- less likely to incur hang-up in the bucket (none observed in trials to date).
- no incidental damage from heel blocks (eg catching on truck trays, puncturing ventilation bags).
- reduced loader stress through reduction in transferred shock loads (due to the smooth profile design of the Outcast bucket).
- less time for loading and unloading.