Goldmont aims to provide the broadest array of boiler making associated services with the quickest turnaround times that are available in the goldfields region.
Goldmont commenced trading in 1988 with a focus on heavy earthmoving mobile plant. Since 1988, our services have expanded beyond heavy earthmoving mobile plant to include fixed plant, mine infrastructure and drilling.
We leverage our knowledge of the mining industry with our design and boiler making capabilities to provide customers with solutions to problems and ways to improve operating performance. The improvement could relate to any combination of safety, cost or productivity.
Goldmont’s design capability is further complemented by being a Hardox network partner, the only partner in the goldfields. The partnership gives Goldmont exclusive access to SSAB’s design expertise in the use of hardened steels.
We are flexible about where we work:
- from our fully equipped workshop in Kalgoorlie; or
- on customers’ mine sites using our fleet of boiler making service trucks or provision of labour hire.
We have worked on mine sites across the breadth of Western Australia and will work wherever required.
Goldmont also supplies a range of products:
- products that are designed and fabricated in-house in response to a specific customer problem (these products are unique to Goldmont).
- products that are held in stock because they are critical to mine production so customers value a short turnaround time between ordering and supply; and
- products that are held in stock because they are in high demand by the mining industry and Goldmont is able to supply these products below prices available from other suppliers.
Goldmont is able to provide engineering certification of the products it fabricates. Some products need to be purpose built for each customer. We have drawings on file and components in stock to provide the fastest turnaround time in the Goldfields.