Goldmont Engineering has lots of experience doing repair, refurbishment and fabrication of components for Epiroc, Sandvik, Caterpillar and Normet underground mobile plant & equipment – trucks, boggers, integrated tool carriers and other support equipment.
We also have a wide range of consumable items, wear-parts and replacment parts in stock. Many of our replacement parts are re-designs of OEM components to address recurring equipment problems. An example is our redesign of the R1300 engine bonnet.
Follow this link to see a full list of all the products we supply for underground mobile equipment. Here is a summary of the products:
- Heel blocks
- Recovery hooks
- Retrieval hook plates and base plates
- Cabin spill guards
- Rear grills
- Radiator cowlings
- Cabin doors
- Battery Covers
- Transmission Covers
- Engine mount kits
- Wings / Scrub bars
- Bucket stops
- Loader frame safety stops
- Profile bars for bogger buckets
- Bogger maintenance ramps
Examples of the work Goldmont does on underground mobile equipment are:
- Engineering certified ROPs and FOPs cab repairs or fabrication of new items.
- Bogger bucket design and fabrication.
- Bogger bucket repairs, maintenance and refurbishment.
- Bogger and truck chassis repairs.
- Truck tray relines.
- Work baskets – single and twin stage.
- Fan installation platforms.
- Charge baskets