We have boilermaker jobs in Kalgoorlie available for qualified tradesmen with extensive experience on heavy mobile equipment repairs and/or general fabrication. You are the right sort of person for a job at Goldmont Engineering if you:
- are good at what you do;
- have a good attitude and take pride in your work; and
- want to be part of a safe work, customer focused and continuous improvement culture.
Our boilermakers work in Goldmont’s Kalgoorlie workshop and on-site in the Western Australian goldfields. Kalgoorlie is a major regional centre with a wide array of community facilities.
We offer our employees:
- a modern workshop with well maintained equipment;
- development opportunities for those that show the potential and desire to progress their boilermaker career to the next level;
- five weeks annual leave per year;
- an annual loyalty bonus;
- ten on, four off roster (more days on available if preferred);
- a team approach to our work and a good place to work.
All our positions are residential only. We do not offer FIFO work and if you do not currently live in Kalgoorlie you must be prepared to re-locate.
Goldmont is keen to employ more boilermakers and cannot source enough suitable boilermakers locally.