We have boilermaker jobs in Kalgoorlie available for qualified boilermakers with experience on heavy earthmoving equipment and/or fabrication. Our boilermakers work in Goldmont’s Kalgoorlie workshop and on-site in the Western Australian goldfields.
You are the right sort of person for a job at Goldmont Engineering if you are good at what you do and you have a good attitude to your work and your safety.
We offer our employees:
- development opportunities for those that show the potential and desire to progress their boilermaker career to the next level;
- five weeks annual leave per year;
- an annual loyalty bonus;
- ten on, four off roster (more days on available if preferred);
- a team approach to our work and a good place to work.
WE OFFER RESIDENTIAL POSITIONS ONLY – NO FIFO
Applicants for these boilermaker jobs must:
- be proficient in positional welding with innershield wire such as Hobart XLR8 & Outershield wire such as Lincoln 71E-H.
- have Australian Trade Papers (Australian Credited) or be able to obtain these papers.
- be able to provide a current National Police Clearance
- be able pass Pre-employment Medical and drug screen.
- have a current C class Drivers Licence
- be flexible to work shift work
The following is preferred but not essential:
- Truck Licence (minimum MR class)
- Forklift, EWP
- Working at Heights
Goldmont is an equal opportunity employee.
If you fit the above profile and are looking for a job as a boilermaker, please send your application and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us if you wish to talk to a member of our staff.