Applications are invited from boilermakers who:
- meet the general criteria for boilermaking jobs in Kalgoorlie with Goldmont Engineering; and
- meet the specific criteria given below.
WE OFFER RESIDENTIAL POSITIONS ONLY – NO FIFO
- be proficient in positional welding with innershield wire such as Hobart XLR8 & Outershield wire such as Lincoln 71E-H.
- have Australian Trade Papers (Australian Credited) or be able to obtain these papers.
- be able to provide a current National Police Clearance
- be able pass Pre-employment Medical and drug screen.
- have a current C class Drivers Licence
- be flexible to work shift work
The following is preferred but not essential:
- Truck Licence (minimum MR class)
- Forklift, EWP
- Working at Heights
Goldmont is an equal opportunity employee.
If you fit the above profile and are looking for a job as a boilermaker, please send your application and updated CV to email@example.com. Please contact us if you wish to talk to a member of our staff.